DUBAI TOURIST VISA
Dubai is a place every travel junkie should visit, boasting world-class infrastructure, great attractions, shopping, desert safaris and many more. Ranked in the list of top 10 cities the world has visited (according to Forbes), Dubai has something for everyone.
DUBAI TOURIST VISA TYPES:
Dubai offers two kinds of tourist visas
14-day Dubai tourist visa – With this visa, the individual can stay in the country for a maximum of 14 days. This visa is valid for two months. You can get this visa on arrival in Dubai.
30-day Dubai tourist visa– As the name suggests, this visa is valid for 30 days. Holders of the visa should complete their trip to Dubai within 60 days of the issue of the visa after which the visa will lapse. This visa can be extended up to a maximum of ten days subject to certain terms and conditions.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE VISA APPLICATION
- A passport, valid for a minimum of six months
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Statement from your bank of the last six months to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit
- Address proof
- Letter from your sponsor who can be a friend or relative staying in Dubai
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
You can apply for your visit visa two months prior to your date of travel to the Dubai.
VISA ON ARRIVAL
Dubai now offers visas on arrival for many countries including India. The features and requirements for this visa include:
Citizens holding a normal passport and either
- Visit visa issued by the USA or
- A green card issued by the USA or
- Residence visa issued by the UK or
- Residence visa issued by the EU
- The validity of the visa is for 14 days and it can be extended once
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for 6 months or more
- The fee for the visa is 100 Dirhams
- The fee for a one-time extension of the entry permit is 250 Dirhams
It is now possible to apply for a tourist e-Visa online for those wishing to visit Dubai.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TOURIST EVISA
- Passport – All applicants must have a passport which will remain valid for at least another six months from the date of arrival in Dubai
- Scanned passport
- A digital photo-Make sure it has been taken in the last 6 months and meets the criteria
- A valid e-mail address
STEPS TO APPLY:
The first step is to fill out the form.
If you have completed the first step successfully, you will proceed to phase two which will ask you to make the payment and revise your application.
The final step will be to upload any additional documentation which can increase your visa chances.
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP YOU?
Y-Axis team will help you:
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application